RFP monitoring and bidding
Case for Automation
RFP monitoring and bidding is a labor-intensive procurement process that
requires in-depth searching of hundreds of websites to find relevant open bids.
After the bids are located, sales representatives must reconcile the bid
requirements and business qualifications. Only after the requirements are met
may bid preparation commence. This process costs sales managers around
100 hours of productive time per year.
- Searches relevant websites for industry-specific bids and RFPs
- Selects relevant bids and RFPs according to preset criteria
- Reconciles bid requirements with company qualifications and procurement
- Sorts list of bids and tags relevance
- Emails stakeholders the most relevant RFPs and bids, as well as notifications
of procurement process status