Case for Automation
The customer onboarding process involves multiple parties that are critical to
the customer journey, including sales, administrative, accounting, administrative,
and IT teams.
A slow and inefficient onboarding process may lead to customer dissatisfaction
and poor client retention.
- Collects customer-related documents
- Creates new client entry in tax software
- Extracts customer details from forms and documents
- Inputs client details into management/service management software
- Schedules next communication steps
- Emails stakeholders a report upon onboarding completion
- Sends stakeholders messenger notifications upon onboarding completion