Sales to service handoff
Case for Automation
The timely transition of a client from sales teams to customer service is a vital
business process that directly impacts overall customer experience and retention.
In order to achieve operational excellence executives perform multiple manual
tasks during a workday to ensure the appropriate procedures are followed.
Automation of such tasks could save a significant amount of time impacting
- Logs into Sales system using managers’ credentials
- Opens the Deals section
- Checks the prospects statuses, tags and notes
- Tags the prospects with the delayed onboarding
- Creates reports based on the tagged data
- Sends reports to executives with the data collected