Case for Automation
Payroll processing often involves reconciling data from point of sale, enterprise
management, and HR software, consuming significant time and creating errors
that may negatively impact your business.
Things can become even more complicated when multiple payroll calculation
methods are used for different employee cohorts, creating the need for an interim payroll table.
Automation of such manual tasks is hugely beneficial to small business owners,
management, accounting professionals and HR teams.
- Logs into business accounting, PoS, and HR systems to collect data
- Reconciles actual hours worked and budgeted hours
- Notifies managers of any variations (beyond threshold) by email
- Processes earning and deduction batches
- Executes tax reconciliations at the end of the quarter/year
- Generates reports on benefit deductions