New-hire contract creation
Case for Automation
The formal job offer, the first step in the employee onboarding process, is a
multistep, time-consuming task.
HR must create a contract, email it to the new employee, wait for the signed
response, and update their records.
A bot can streamline this process by automatically emailing a contract once a
candidate is hired, notifying HR, and updating the employee’s records after the
contract is signed.
- Pulls candidate information from database after hire is confirmed
- Completes relevant information and emails contract
- Moves signed contract to HR database
- Creates/updates new employee record
- Notifies hiring manager via Slack once contract is signed and returned