Job application processing
Case for Automation
Hiring managers in many companies spend enormous amounts of time
reviewing CVs/resumes and other sources of applicant data to select a subset
of candidates that matches certain criteria.
A bot can not only do this job; it can also execute the necessary follow-up steps,
such as scheduling interviews or requesting additional information.
- Navigates browser to apply filters and download candidate data from websites
- Extracts standard data and inputs it in Google Sheet
- Scores and ranks candidate based on predefined logic
- Creates and emails report with top candidate data to HR
- Emails candidate introduction and scheduling links